Shrimp

fire +eats parisites and left over food.-kill sea cucumbers

cleaner same as fire,but a little more aggresive

pepperment shrimp + eats aitismia SP and left over food and algea.- ive heard stories of them eating poplps and bothing anomnes, but mine never do that .

i would say 2 peppers.uless big bioload for (3-5) get 1 cleaner or fire

All shrimp are great scavangers.
Fires have awesome color and will clean parasites from fish.
Cleaner shrimp scavange and will clean the fish.
Pepperments scavange and will eat aiptasia.

ok so the fires are around $35 cleaners $20-25 and peppermints are around $9 or so.

What should I get then? I don't want to spend a ton of money and I don't want to lose anything more.

what are your parimeters ? you seem to have had a lot of stuff dieing latly.i would check your water quilyity before you go out and start buying stuff.do you put in calcium,green,molybenumSP,strotium,trace elements.

what are your parimeters ? you seem to have had a lot of stuff dieing latly.i would check your water quilyity before you go out and start buying stuff.do you put in calcium,green,molybenumSP,strotium,trace elements.

you seem to be full of a lot of bullshit lately...

my waters fine...my anenome dying is what wiped out most of my tank, but that was 3 weeks ago.

I bought a fireshrimp and the only time I would see him was when I would feed, but now he is dead so it doesn't matter. I have heard in other cases that fireshrimp are shy.

Your right ofc

[SIZE=-1]http://saltaquarium.about.com/cs/shrimpcare/l/blpickcamelshri.htm

^

It is
not considered to be reef safe, because it has a tendency to pick at colonial anemones, disc anemones, mushrooms, soft leather and other various types of polyped corals.[/SIZE]

Back