sand

lilduud

Reefing newb
so i got a picotope from a friend of mine and it used to be freshwater... well ive scrubbed everything thouroughly and rinsed it out... anyway
it came with a bed of beach sand coloured sand... i boiled the hell out of it and it no longer has any fish smell or any at all.. my question is if i can se it in my pico for a saltwater tank... i have no idea on the origins but im assuming its store bought as it looks even in consistency and like it was put together by hand [colour combination wise] i know it wont be live sand but id love the sand bed... the tank is bare bottom as of now so id love to put it in there... lemme know! thank in advance

well frankly im not too concerned about the tank as bad as that sounds... i set it up with my softies in it so everything is super hardy and super cheap... i cant get a picture :( i lost my phone charger this week and my lens is jammed on my d40... technology hates me apparently. im more than sure its pet store bought though it was just a dry substrate though.

i justtalked to myfriend and she said she bought itpackaged at one of sandiegos finest lfs'
im just gunna use it hahah

Back