Reef Plugs

Here is the order info. Chime in for how many you want. I want to order by the end of the week so we can get them next week. They are a little more expensive, but there is no curing needed, and they are about impossible to break. Also this guy is a good guy and will ship cheap.

Scroll down on the home page.

Eden

I would like to get these kind:

NEW ITEM, AVAILABLE NOW !!!!!!

fragplugs.jpg

Ceramic Frag Plugs

These frag plugs have been under development for over a year now.
These plugs are much lighter than the argonite frag plugs.
I personally use them in my system, and love them.
Available at 10 for $3, or 50 for $13

These ceramic plugs are made from a very fine clay fired at extreme temps and are chemically inert once fired.
There is no need to cure these plugs like aragonite plugs. They can be used right out of the bag.

I just had someone tell me how to make these- sounds easy!!

Use the cap from an Elmers Glue bottle and fill with sand. Then ya gotta add something to make it stick, but not sure what that is.... like cement or something...

Why wouldn't we allow you to come? We let David be an officer, so that should tell you we are pretty relaxed on standards.

:)

I don't know who David is so I don't understand the joke.... sorry

I'm nominated for ARC secretary which is really scary... and the possible future prez... wow- watch out!! ha

well, I don't really KNOW him, but have been informed of him and have sent a few emails back and forth!! ah ha ha ha!!

But we all love that guy, huh?

Sorry to chim in late...

RevReefer said:
Yes of course gwen as long as you dont beat me up! ;)

Well actually you can come if you promise to beat him up. No real bodily harm just smack him around a little bit. :chair: You know make him squeal like a little girl!! :mrgreen:

Hope you can one day make it up for one of our meetings. We always try to have a good time.

Oh yeh, I'll be sitting this order out. But I would like to hear what you guys think about those plugs...Man that doesn't sound right. FRAG plugs!! They look cool.

ha ha ha!! I have saved some zoa eating nudi's just for his tank so I'm sure trying to get those outta his tank will make him squeal!!

Maybe the bf and I will have to try and come up there... maybe rent out the mayor's mansion again or something ;)

Back