quick question

I have to back up Mr. Sniffles :mrgreen: here as I would pick a lot of beers over corona (probably even a Natural Ice :shock: :lol:)...One of my main arguments against: When there are people who religiously drink a beer that they HAVE to have a lime with...that tells me the beer isn't good by itself; secondly, speaking of girly drinks: Corona = Alcoholic Beverage...Lime = Fruit; hence, Corona with lime = Girly Fruitty Drink :mrgreen:

Sorry #1, but the facts are just not on your side with this one :sad:

I've actually been making Cadilac Margaritas by the pitcher at home...I've had this bottle of Patron staring me in the face for too long :lol:

MmMm... Dos Equis, Stay thirsty my friends.

Kid- Aint nothin wrong with Natty Ice, I drink a couple 16oz's when I need to pre-game before a night out.

I also have no qualms with a well made mixed drink. Although I don't believe they deserve a $8-$12 price tag at the bars.

I'm not trying to put down natural ice, I'm just saying, if I have the money to buy something better, I normally do, but many was the time back in high school/college when we would chip in for kegs of keystone, natty light/ice, or the like (whatever was on sale :mrgreen: )

Plus, whatever happened to Pacifico, Modelo (mmmm, Modelo Negra), or Bohemia?...I mean come on, dos xx, corona? Next thing you guys are going to tell me is that you used to drink Tequiza or Tecate Light or something :shock: :lol:

But I kid... :mrgreen: ...In my book, as long as it's alcoholic and makes your girl look that much prettier and act that much more :shock: then it's ok in my book, just don't expect me to drink it/buy if there's another option ;-)

Last edited:
Wauit a min here. So all of you are telling me that if you came over to my house or anyones house for that matter, and we offered you a beer you wouldnt drink it just cause it said corona or coorslight, I dont think so. Cause everyone on here knows a free beer is still the greatest beer ever:Cheers: .

Wauit a min here. So all of you are telling me that if you came over to my house or anyones house for that matter, and we offered you a beer you wouldnt drink it just cause it said corona or coorslight, I dont think so. Cause everyone on here knows a free beer is still the greatest beer ever:Cheers: .

I'm not saying I wouldn't drink it...

But I kid... :mrgreen: ...In my book, as long as it's alcoholic and makes your girl look that much prettier and act that much more :shock: then it's ok in my book, just don't expect me to drink it/buy if there's another option ;-)

I totally agree with, "a free beer is still the greatest beer ever"...I'm just saying, if I'm at the liquor store and I've got $5 in my pocket and I can either get a 22oz Corona or a Coors Light Tall Boy, I'm getting the tall boy: if I got $20 and only need a 12-pack (you know, for like a 2 hour movie or something :lol:) then I might get something like :shock: ok that's a long list, but nonetheless, something better than coors light. Lastly, if I ever do get the invite over to your place :grumble:...:mrgreen:...and you ask if I want a Corona, I'd say, "SURE! Need help cutting up the limes?"

:shock:...it would appear I have reverted to my Long-winded stage :sad: :lol:

Actually I'm typically the one who buys the first round, but there have been those nights when my friends/co-workers have not let me pay for my drinks especially when it's 2 for 1 beers at Baja Cantina :lol: I remember one night after work it was the birthday of one of the "Administrative Assistants" {cough} secretary {cough} and there were a few guys who trying to impress her so they kept buying all these drinks; well, they would keep buying her beers at the same time, and it was typically before she was done drinking the one in her hand, so she kept handing them off to me :lol: ...and by the way, they were coronas with limes in them :mrgreen:

It was so funny watching those guys compete knowing full well I would be drinking the beers they were fighting to order :lol: :frustrat: we guys can be so dumb some times :frustrat:

:shock: she was probably only letting me drink them because she thought there were roofies in them :shock: :lol:

Kid there were roofies in them. Did they guys treat you any different the next morning? Maybe they knew what they were doing after all. :shock: :mrgreen:
You weren't at Ba-gay-ja Cantina were you?

:shock: I don't remember everything from that night but I do recall one of the guys reffering to himself as "a little joker" :squint: :lol: ...:sad: I feel so violated :lol:

Back