Paging Dr. Marco...

fun with ms paint

marco.assoc.JPG

holy :pooh:, I just about fell out of my chair when I saw this thread. that was so damn funny. Red, you found an old high school picture of me for that drawing and just about copied it perfectly! How did you know about the pirate bandana I used to sport?

It is true, I do take out my frustrations out on mean fish from time to time in the form of street-beatings in a plastic bag. I have never put a person in one yet, even hefty doesn't make a bag strong enough.

As for the fish, I just ordered two for my reef tank upstairs. I figure, why not? It is just a little bit more than I seem to spend a month on my freakin' tanks anyway....NOT.

I might consider it if it were pretty, but it looks like the bastard offspring of some finding nemo characters. Thanks for thinking about me, I do so enjoy feeling loved, even if it all about teasing me...

-Doc

you know not that your not a total tough ass at this moment in your life either, because you totally are its just the only pic i had on file

you should check my other website for better pics of me. You can check me out at "man-studd.com" and "I'll-kick-ur-trash.org" but my favorite is "Men-I-wish-I-was.edu". My profiles rock there.....:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

-Doc

Back