New Tang

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
As you know I recently upgraded my tank and I added a Sailfin Tang, well since I saw that Yote added a second Tang to his tank, I figured I might as well. I was never really attracted to yellow tangs , but I've gotta admit he does brighten up the tank. Him and the Sailfin had their issues for awhile, but the yellow straightened him out pretty quick took a little chunk out of his dorsal, now they seem to be getting along great, just racing each other from one side of the tank to the other. Here are some pics.

I think my sailfin and foxface are in love.

Attachments

• ylwtang2.jpg
    ylwtang2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 212
  • ylwtang.jpg
    ylwtang.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 165
I'm gonna get him some spock ears like your avatar. As long as I can get him to sit still for a minute he'll look sweet.

Great looking fish! I was looking at a yellow tang! almost bought it, but they are to big for my tank and wont be happy :(

I might try and see how he goes haha, and if stressed, take him back.

Great looking fish! I was looking at a yellow tang! almost bought it, but they are to big for my tank and wont be happy :(

I might try and see how he goes haha, and if stressed, take him back.

I think a yellow tang would be happy in your 60g.:sfish:

Nice addition PRC. Always liked the yellow tang.

I'm gonna get him some spock ears like your avatar. As long as I can get him to sit still for a minute he'll look sweet.

Well that would be cruel. How would you attach it? My tang was a result of careful cross breeding a vulcan with a tang, hence the ears. :mrgreen:

Congrats,PRC!

They are really vibrant.So you got away with putting two zebras together.Hmmmmmmm........I want a desjardini with my purple.I wonder how that will go.

SSPX0218.jpgi got this tang today..got him for $20 hes about 2 1/2" long...im getting my new tank this week...he looks good moves around,but he doesnt like my cleaner shrimp...lol..my cleaner is loco...wend tang passes by the cleaner jumps on him...and he takes him for a ride..

Back