RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Here is the nano I just purchased. It will be here this week hopefully. :D

It comes with everything seen.

MTG1802.jpg

MTG1802rear.jpg

MTG1802side.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing... should be a great system, I like the fact someone finally added a skimmer to a nano, but then again a 22 is a pretty big nano HEHE.

I'm sure it will be amazing with all those nice zoas. BTW the carribean blues are starting to look pretty cool.... maybe in a month or so we will have to work a trade for that "one" polyp.

If not I think i'm going to be reporting you to paypal soon. :).

No trades bro. I promised you and you shall recieve. ;)

The new baby is getting big..lol...come over one day this week and frag it off.

That thing is cool looking. It's about time someone made a skimmer into a nano. And glass as well. Can't beat that. Are they close in price to the other nano's on the market? What kinda light is that over it? It's gonna be sweet with all those zoas and lps. Congrats man!

Thanks man. The tank was like $263.00 shipped! It has 3 x 36w pc lights on it. You can get the one with the 150w MH for like $385 shipped. But since this just a holding place for my zoas and lps I thought that would be fine.

Is that what "Days till Brandon's Tank Crashes" Translates into?

Sweet new language

"Days till RevReefers Nano busts in the kitchen floor" translates into days till David breaks down the old 125 gallon.

If i were you I would stick to the actual tank crashing story. If angela found out it had somethign to do with the marriage......

Man she can be like a snake in the grass when she gets mad.

those are some nice nano tanks lot of guys on reef central are talking about those and starting get some since they come with skimmer and there is one even with a fuge built in back also thats what i would get and put a hang on skimmer like remora nano skimmer on it

Back