NEED a test kit

Robtv

Reefing newb
Need a test kit for checking my water would this kit give me all the numbers
I need purchased a used tank with live sand and rock made a half /half water change Friday
(Petsmart)
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Saltwater Liquid Master Test Kit

Our Price: $32.99

yep should give you the basics , ammonia, nitrite , nitrate and pH test

later if you want corals

the test should include calcium, alkalinity, maybe phosphates , also damn 33$ online woulda been 18$ Aquarium Water Testing: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Saltwater Master Liquid Test Kit even petco sells them cheaper around 22-25$ atleast here where i live at lol, hell to be honest i buy at petco sometimes (no livestock just test kits and equiptment) because the LFS sometiumes wants double what i would pay at petco

Yeah, unless you need it right now or you want to support a good LFS, it's almost always better to order online. I'm getting ready to replace my kits as they're about a year or so old now. The cheapest I can find them locally is a little more than double the price they are online. 24 vs 55-65.

Check out Amazon. My test kits had free shipping.

smiley-happy091.gif

Thank you, Thank you, too kind all of you..... :D

Couldnt see any pics of the tests...

You should use the embedded pic code: just click insert image button and paste the image's web address in.

Thanks for all the info guys. Purchased a cleaning crew yesterday acclimated my snails for hour starfish two hour drip , drip , but any ways I decided to test the water from the store for kicks bloody red nitrates off the chart can some one explain that to me.

Thanks for all the info guys. Purchased a cleaning crew yesterday acclimated my snails for hour starfish two hour drip , drip , but any ways I decided to test the water from the store for kicks bloody red nitrates off the chart can some one explain that to me.

From petco? Probably from dead fish laying in the system for a week and no water changes and stuff like that.

Back