My Next Fish

sen5241b

Reef enthusiast
I got one royal dottyback (or bi-color pseudo-chromis) and one clown. I'm ready for an intermediate fish. Angel? Dwarf Lionfish? Maybe a shrimp? Got my nitrates, algae and salinity under control --finally. Suggestions?

Fire shrimp are cool,so are cleaner shrimp.Flame angels and coral beauties are great fish,but you run a 50/50 chance it'll munch on coral.

One again,a flasher or one of the small fairy wrasse would make a great addition.

Carpenter,Filamented or McCosker's flashers or how about a Longfin or Whipfin fairy wrasse.Peaceful,beautiful and totally reef safe yet get no love.:sniffles:

Like most pseudochromis,royals are considered pretty aggressive,especially to the same species and fish with similar body shape.(aka,grammas,dartfishes)

One again,a flasher or one of the small fairy wrasse would make a great addition.

Carpenter,Filamented or McCosker's flashers or how about a Longfin or Whipfin fairy wrasse.Peaceful,beautiful and totally reef safe yet get no love.:sniffles:

Love the Christmas, Carpenter and Filamented wrasse. I see my last fish coming ... but not until some corals are in the tank :D. I may just have to have a wrasse tank down the road. Do you know if different wrasse get along OK?

There are some people on RC they only keep reef safe wrasses exclusively.,no other fish.I have a longfin fairy and planning to put a couple flashers or one flasher and another fairy wrasse.That is when some of my anthias kick the bucket.

Back