My clown hosted my Foxface.

the fiance's fam. has a chicken farm. talk about farm fresh eggs... thats a good breakfast. but anyway. i talked to her about it. she'll forget all about the original clown when there are two more

Sounds like she knows her clowns LOL. On a side note I get all the eggs I want $1.25 a dozen and they are usually collected that same day.

Aren't clowns the type that the largest one changes to female while the rest are male. I'm not really much of a clown guy. Well I was in school bu dum dum. Anyways wouldn't they be able to exist ater some acclimation issues of course to make em a pair. Maybe read up on breeding clowns?

Yeah they will. What you could do, is get a clown of the same type that is 50% larger. It might work, it might not, but you will have a tad bit better success than if they were the same size

they eat them there

Nothing shocks me anymore when I hear of animals we here consider pets being eaten. When I first came to the U.S., I was shocked at people's questions about Filipinos eating dog. That's considered something the lower classes ate. My family was more upper middle, and I was never exposed to that.

So I was offended and I would get defensive....little did I know, there are dog eaters! I visited there before I got married, and was talking to my uncle's driver, who was explaining how mutts are more tasty than pure breeds :shock:

But since one of my uncles gave him a puppy from a litter their dogs had, he raised it, and hasn't been able to eat dog since then. But he'll often tell the dog in as a sick joke "Hey, you better be good today, or I'll eat you!" The dog went missing one day. He's convinced his neighbors ate him cuz they've been eyeing him a long time.

Nice way to muck up a fish thread :)

lol. thats pretty crazy. i know i just tell myself that i eat more fish in a day than i have ever had die in my tank. So its not really that big of a loss i guess. Just money wise. i dont think i would get much nutrition out of the little clown.

Nothing shocks me anymore when I hear of animals we here consider pets being eaten. When I first came to the U.S., I was shocked at people's questions about Filipinos eating dog. That's considered something the lower classes ate. My family was more upper middle, and I was never exposed to that.

So I was offended and I would get defensive....little did I know, there are dog eaters! I visited there before I got married, and was talking to my uncle's driver, who was explaining how mutts are more tasty than pure breeds :shock:

But since one of my uncles gave him a puppy from a litter their dogs had, he raised it, and hasn't been able to eat dog since then. But he'll often tell the dog in as a sick joke "Hey, you better be good today, or I'll eat you!" The dog went missing one day. He's convinced his neighbors ate him cuz they've been eyeing him a long time.

Nice way to muck up a fish thread :)

Maybe that's the answer for all the dogs and cats in shelters? Could feed a lot of starving people. :shock:

Back