moving...tank..

:helm2::helm2:next month im moving to a bigger home.whats the easiest way to move water, can i just pump the water from the outside into the house????or isthere an easier way????
thats the plan
living room.webp

Depending on the size of your return pump you could probably hook it to a garden hose and pump it from your trash cans or whatever you're using to transport the water.

I moved my 125 when it was bought from it's previous owner. I used two little brothers and 5 gallon buckets to haul from the tank to 33 gallon totes in the back of a pickup, then again from the totes to the tank. It actually wasn't that bad. We had one guy filling the buckets on the inside and one dumping them into the bins in the truck with two running in between.

what i think im going to have problem is with my rock and corals..my corals are glue to my rock...i hope my fish do ok..with the change..for my fish what can i do...i dont want to stress them out...what work better in bags or buckets...

I also a few large coolers for live rock with coral attached, I just filled them with water and carefully set the rock in. With the coolers and rubbermaid bins, I double lined them with thick 55 gallon garbage bags to ensure no leaks and also keep things sanitary.

Back