Marine S.A.T.

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
So I'm in Detroit, checking out a shop, and what do I see? Marine S.A.T.! Finally, something for my GHA! I scoop a bottle, come back to Canada, and then actually read the directions. 4.5 oz for 45 gallons.....seeing as I have a 12 oz bottle, I'm good for two weeks. Man, I'm stoopid! I'm gonna go 3oz for four weeks and that will kill the bottle. I'll see what happens. Arrgh, I should have read and bought two!

That stuff will work.I used it once a week untill my GHA was gone.Now I just add 8oz once a month,just for inssurance.

I agree with the root cause, problem is myself nor anyone else can find it. I've changed brand of water, my phos is 0 consistantly. The GHA I have is not increasing in size, and my cyano has been gone for about 1.5 mths now. The only problem I have is the GHA that is there is not dying or going away, and virtually everyone on this site says this stuff works. I just wish I had bought a second bottle as it is not available in Canada

Your phosphate will read 0 when testing because the HA is using it all, plus hobby grade test kits for phosphate aren't very accurate at low readings. Are you running GFO or any other type of phosphate remover? Have you tested the water your buying?

Back