Mad at my clowns!

I don't think I have to decide between the two... It's more that I can only keep hardy things that won't be killed in the clown's area. Which leaves a big area of my tank with shrooms and zoas only. When I ideally would like to be able to maximize the area at the top of my tank for light intensive corals.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets attached to their fish friends. It sounds like a good idea to keep hardy corals in their territory.

I bought a fake anemone when I was at the That Fish Place Anniversary Sale and I figured it was cheap enough. Boy did that thing look stupid in my tank. I moved it to my freshwater tank and now I think it looks stupid in there.

Because they are extremely difficult to keep alive, they have strict lighting and water requirements, they kill corals, they poison tanks, they catch and eat fish... Should I continue?

WHAT?! NO.. damn i love them so much. i want the one that is white with black tips. are they ok? what is the best one? i want one so bad with the crabs that live in them. theyre tight

Back