live sand and rock

reggi1

Reefing newb
Hi ok I know that you have to use live sand an rock for my reef but I can't find it nowhere none of the petstores here have it what doe I do is there a site I can get it from because this is a big delay

You dont need live sand. Dry sand will work just fine and save you money also you can use half live rock and half base rock that will save you money as well. Here are a couple of e-sellers. Live Rock and Live Sand: Live Saltwater Aquarium Rock and Sand Coral Reef Farm Saltwater Fish, Corals and Inverts - Rare Saltwater Fish Aquariums Buy Live Rock and Sand for Saltwater, Marine, and Reef Aquariums. live rock, Fiji Live Rock, Pohnpei Live Rock, Alor live rock, Tonga Live Rock hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

I have payed anywhere from $2.99 a pound to $5.99 a pound that was local. The problem with e-sellers you have to look at shipping costs also. You might want to try looking on craigs list in your area. There are people always getting rid of setups and you can find deals on there for live rock.

Back