??????live rock

What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I'm sorry I wasn't quite sure what you were asking. If you can get something to grow on it?

No such thing as a dumb question....or is there? :D Would probably need to know a little more about your set up. How much rock? How long has your tank been up and running? What size is your tank? Etc. Live rock has many tiny organisms living all over the porous surface, you just can't see 'em!

30g,23 ponds live rock,4 months... all i see and the rock is purple,red and pink things on the rocks.... i want is for the rock not to look to plain i want to see colors.. for it to look nice..... 2.webp

221.webp

The purple red and pink things are coraline algae which is growing on your rock and is an indicator of a healthy tank. Give it some time and you may have green on your rock too, in the form of other algae.

In a 30 gallon you can definitely grow some corals in that tank, t5 penatrate well so you could grow soft corals and most lps for sure, and even some sps like montipora.

If you're looking for some color on those rocks and you are ready for some corals, may I suggest some mushrooms? They are easy to keep in most lights, propogate rapidly, and are lovely to look at! Just be sure to get one (or more) already attached to a bit of rock or shell. Getting them to stay put otherwise can get a little tricky! :)

o ok...i have a Q ?????????what does it mean wend they put Yote.....i saw that they put like +7 Yote on a guy....sorry im new...and i want to know

That is just short hand for agreeing with someone.

Say Yote gives some good advise. And the guy agrees
He will usually put
+1 Yote and then his added coment
Sometimes we like to have fun and see how for we can go with it:mrgreen:

Back