Lighting

im starting to think Odyssea T5 High Output Lighting is inactive so can some one find me a new light that has the info below? please ? D:

T5HO w/ 1-2 LED
2-4 Bulb (Half Day / Half Blue)
Reflectors
50$ - $150
Active Site
With Ballast
Chiller Needed? $40 - $50 If Needed
48" Inches Length
Less then 12 Wide or 48x12
CoolingFan: Not Needed / Dont Care

Please Help i really want to get my light very soon :/ im waiting to long for Odyssea T5 High Output Lighting site to make it go on sale. The "sale of the week" lasted 2 weeks......

so help me find a new site? with better sales?

You won't need a chiller, but you also won't be able to find any site that is cheaper than Aquatraders, sadly. :(

They are as cheap as you can get. So your options are to a) look for a used set of lighting on Craig's List, b) wait for Aquatraders to have them for sale, or c) spend more money.

Odyssea lights are sometimes sold on Ebay. You could do a search for them and see if there are any. Usually the Ebay prices are pretty similar to the Aquatraders prices.

A chiller for $40-$50 ??? If you find one let me know!!!
lol..... ima just save up for 300$ and get the lighting for 98.90 something becuase i need to get 2x the money becuase my dad think i dont have money :grumble: and worrys about me :death:After This salt measurer > Few More Live rock > Start On Biocube 14 Shrimp Goby:death:

what can i keep with this lighting lol Odyssea Metal Halide System i cant find one with less watt :/ it look like i can have anything i want :D i going to save up for this one becase when i buy the T-5 i dont wwanna waste money buying another lighting for upgrade so what ya think? seem overkilled with too much watt :/

Back