Just getting the New Stand!%@$#$@

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
After much though this is the final thing for me.

Ok, I am just going to buy a new stand and forget living with a crooked door.

I will probably sell the stand I have when I get my new one but I will finish painting the outside the brown color. The inside is still black because I figured why bother painting it.

So the stand I have decided to buy is this one found here.

#1 Best Buy 80 EURO PRESTIGE STAND OAK 1 - 80 Gallon - Oak On Sale : Heated Pets Beds On Sale : Find Discount Heated Pets Beds, Heated Dogs Beds and Heated Cats Beds. Free Super Saver Shipping

It says $474 and a lower price in cart but I can't see it until I go to pay for it so I don't know what that lower price is.

If anyone knows anything about this stand or a place to get it for less please send me a link ASAP.

I just want to get it swapped before I go pick up my rock and sand.

I just plan on putting my water into a garbage can(new of course) and then moving the tank and redoing and plumbing and replacing any water straight away.

I will then be ready for rocks and sand.

Oh yeah is this a good idea/plan for dealing with the water. I don't care about the temp changing since I am void of life in the tank.

I will though however be buying a cheap-o heater for my water changes, just drop the heater into my 3 gallon jug unless it is during cycle time where I have to replace like 20 gallons. Oh yeah I will need to get a real small water pump also.

All you have to do is "place it in your cart"...go to "check out" and you will see the price. If it's too high, just cancel out. No biggie.

Just did and it didn't change.

I then noticed it doesn't specify bow front and that the Manufaturere number matched other tanks that are not bow front so i got the sellers store number but they are closed now so I will have to call them tomorrow and see what is up.

I will make sure it is bow and lower priced.

Marineproducts said to me to see their stands but their site sucks as it only has one pic for each series.

Maybe I can't navigate properly but I doubt it.

I saw a really nice Bow Front at the pet store but it doesn't wrap around the tank but I was thinking i could just tear the wood that wraps my stand and re nail gun it onto the new stand.

Mine can be seen at Aquarium Header

The top wood going around the tank.

Now while mine is sunk in I can keep the security I feel with it. Not that is it much.

I have to say that I love my doors the most but I am not spending the $232 for the stand to get the same doors. Haha they look the same as mine.

Back