Instant ocean. Marine blend

I got some of the herbivore stuff free with a bucket of salt. After I looked at the ingredients I decided not to keep it. :shock:

Is that the gel crap? I know a few people who have used it with mixed results some fish eat it others wont touch. Some had an entire tank refuse it. Most likely frozen is your best option.

I tried it for my 10 gallon nano tank. not even the crabs would touch it. ITS JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go with what mcmusashi says. Piscine Energetics Frozen Mysis is amazing. My fish all LOVE it

I got a couple of packages of it. Everything in my aqaurium goes crazy over. I didn't know if this can be there base food or it was just some type of supplement.

I hear Rod's Food is some awesome stuff. Since I can't find it in Alaska and don't want to pay the ridiculous frozen shipping, I just use emerald entree and some of the other frozen stuff I find at Petco.

Rods food is also an amazing product. I got 3 free packages at a frag swap a couple years ago when I was new. And the fish and corals I had at the time went nuts over it!

The point I'm trying to push is that the crude protein on this stuff is considerably low. It's 10.0% compared to 69.5% in the pemisis.

Back