I'm back!

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
So, I just got back from my 6 week trip in Alabama, and my girlfriend didn't kill everything! In fact, the tank looks wonderful, corals are a lot bigger fish look healthy.
The only thing is, the carpet is soaked by the tank...she says she didn't spill anything big during the water change, so I am a little concerned about a leak...I don't really see any evidence of that tho, so it's kind of weird.

I'm thinking she might have spilled something without noticing or isn't willing to cop up to it.

So what if some water got on the floor!!! The tank looks good and everything is good!!!!!!! My wife wouldnt know where to start even if I wrote down instructions!!!!

Brian

HEY!!! I'm a member of that club as well. The sad part is my tank isn't even running yet. Hoping to buy lights at the end of the month but dunno, I might have dish out some serious bucks to fly her to Malta on super short notice to visit her dying grandfather one last time.

HEY!!! I'm a member of that club as well. The sad part is my tank isn't even running yet. Hoping to buy lights at the end of the month but dunno, I might have dish out some serious bucks to fly her to Malta on super short notice to visit her dying grandfather one last time.

thats crappy i hate to hear things like that i wish you guys all the best

Hate to hear about that.

I've actually got my wife to where she will at least dose whats needed if I'm not home.I just gotta get the dosage pre-measured and and ready.Then I write the time I want it dosed and the day on a sticky note and stick it to the side of the cup.

I must be one of the lucky ones then:shock: cause my wife will check all my chemical levels and do water changes when needed :bowdown: while im at work for 2 weeks or I wouldnt even have a tank:grumble:

I must be one of the lucky ones then:shock: cause my wife will check all my chemical levels and do water changes when needed :bowdown: while im at work for 2 weeks or I wouldnt even have a tank:grumble:

I'd say thats a woman worth her weight in gold right there:D

i dont know if there is enough cash in the world to get mine to do all that...

i count myself luckey if she stops and even looks at the tank when she walks by.

haha, my girlfriend was checking ph, salinity, and did a good water change!
The thing that really amazes me is that she took out the skimmer cup, cleaned and scrubbed it! I won't even scrub that nasty thing!

Back