Ich!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, but they feed your trigger better than cube food. THey do need more nutrition that silversides offer than cubed food. It ends up being cheaper as well.

-Doc

um, yeah, but you will need to switch and give up the whole guilt thing for supporting the killing of other animals to feed yours. It is worth it tho, it is crazy to watch them pick out the eyes first, followed by gutting them - same tecnhique every time. Pretty wicked

-Doc

Except Jessica II is alive. And cute. The ONLY time I've EVER handled dead fish is when I was called from the audience to help out with the dolphin show at the Baltimore Aquarium. I fed the dolphins their gross dead fish. But only because I was on the jumbotron and everyone was watching me.

sounds like these triggers are a lot more to maintain than i have the available time for, hell doc is like a million posts ahead of me now, i cant even keep up on here.

maybe put yourself online with a webcam when you feed it silversides, if there is an audience, you may find you succeed better.

-Doc

Biff feeding her trigger silversides while wearing on a thong and a couple of bandades:mrgreen:
Now that would be a great video.

Hmmm I'll think about it. Lemme guess what I'm going to get from my Secret Santa now that you brought that up... A packet of silversides, a thong, and a box of bandaids. Thanks for ruining my Christmas, Yote!! :cry:

Hmmm I'll think about it. Lemme guess what I'm going to get from my Secret Santa now that you brought that up... A packet of silversides, a thong, and a box of bandaids. Thanks for ruining my Christmas, Yote!! :cry:

Oh you know you enjoy teasing us:-?
Beside you I know I love ya more than that:mrgreen:

well it looks like i will not make yote biffs secret santa..... it wouldnt be a very good secret. cats out of the bag already. sounds like ill have to choose someone else yote. thanks a lot for blowin it!

Thank god! Now, one last request... Please don't give me to someone that's going to send me sausages in the mail!! ;)

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

Thank god! Now, one last request... Please don't give me to someone that's going to send me sausages in the mail!! ;)

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

That could happen any way Biff.
It aint gotta be a secret santa gift:D

Back