i got new

kyle

Reefing newb
hey guys i just back form my LFS and i bought a new protein skimmer it a corallife super skimmer does any 1 have one of these how well do they work it a corallife i i as aummed it was going do be good

I have one and absolutly hate it right now, however I do think they're a good skimmer, but I'm just having problems with mine. With this skimmer you have to have patients. The knob to adjust it is SUPER TOUCHY! Just the slightest tap could throw it off, but from what I hear once they're dialed in they are great. I don't know for sure since I have not been able to dial mine in and it's been on there for about 2 months now. Which did you get? 65, 125, or220? I have a 125 and I really mad at it now.

I got one. I got mine working real good. They are good skimmers. Just make sure when you set it up that the pump is no more then 4" underwater the less the better. Once they're broken it they're great.

I'm with bobby. I HATE MINE. got one on my 180 its ran for 1 day in the last 2 weeks because I can't leave it unattended due to the 5 floods I've had in the last 7 months. now I'm doing more frequent water changes to make up for it. I'm currently skimmer shopping but need to find one with the right dimensions because I'm cramped on space. not sure what ill go with. thinking octopus

I like my CSS125.No problems what so ever with it.
But like Bobby said,they are super touchy and can be a pain in the rumpus to get adjusted.

Back