Gsp?

Melonbob

Reef enthusiast
I bought some GSP during my purchases this week, and I'm really awed by them. They are actually pink and bluish-green. I've never seen any close to this colour, although my exposure is limited to say the least. Is it common for GSP to come in colours like this? Just curious.....

TankPics011-1.jpg

I wont say its common,But it does happen.The one lil patch of GSP that I got is kind of a green with a silvery tent to em.

I really like Star Polyps, however, keep them contained. They can spread and take over anything in it's path. I will have to post some pics of my GSP tree, haha. It involves some tonga LR and GSP.

BTW, I like how the clown snuck his little butt into the picture. Gotta love em.

I love my gsp. I have the neon green and it sure does stick out. Always remember tho, faster they grow, the more you can frag it and sell it or trade for other corals. Bet you never thought about that one :wink:

I'm sure how common they are,I do see them from time to time.I usually see mostly green or tan with greenish tint.Yours look great btw.

Back