got more new toys

d.french

Reef enthusiast
tearing down my 125 gallon so i can install hardwood floors than put tank back up with new stand and sump(48"L x 12.5"w x 13"T), just got my mag 18 and my octopus extreme intnw 150.

IM001177.JPG

IM001175.JPG

ordered everything from premium aquatic first thing in morning and got it the next day with ground shipping. Waiting on glasscages.com to ship my acrylic tank that i'm making a sump out of.sump 33 long(48"L x 12.5"w x 13"T

That looks like one bad skimmer! I seen you were doing away with your old stand to run a sump. Did you ever find the stand you want? That was fast shipping. I think they're pretty close to us, because if it's the same place I ordered bulb and I think I got them the next day too. Well can't wait to see everything set up. When you doing the floor? If you lived closer I'd come give you hand, I just did mine. Wasn't that bad.

Looks good. How big is that thing? I'm looking for a new protein skimmer. How much space would it need in a sump?

bobby went with different kind of flooring didn't want laminate and everyone said stay away from engineered wood so i went with something new and eco friendly, bamboo flooring, pretty strong stuff and is interlocking so i'm gonna float it instead of glueing or nailing. Got it all at home depot, there are multiple colors and looks just like hardwood. Almost the price of hardwood and is 5/8" thick

Yeah I agree I don't much like laminet. I put down 3/4 inch oak. I seen that bamboo at HD, and that will one awsome floor. Looks very cool, and I love the waves in the wood.

Octopus skimmers are badass and very affordable. I'm running one that is rated for up to 400 gallons on my tank. Sure, it's nearly 4 feet tall, but man does it get the job done!

great looking skimmer.

Dominick, you mean you regularly cheat on us here at the LR Forums on RC?

-Doc

Yeah I go there but I rarely ever reply to anything.I've been a member there for over a year an only made maybe 70 replies.

Sounds like me and saltwaterfish.com.Been reading their forum for a little over a year and only got a post count of about 5 or 6.

Awesome toys D. Gotta love new toys.

can't wait to get it running but waiting for sump. i started on living reef before rc but i'm in a club called SLASH saint louis area salt water hobbyist through reef central and all local fish stores around st. louis area in missouri and Illinois honor our membership cards for 5 percent discount and thereefstop.com gives us 10 percent discount for being slash members and reef central members 5 percent off.

Back