Good CL Deal?

My thought exactly...I'm about half a microsecond from getting it tonight lol..I don't have anywhere to put it...BUT I could make room lol.

Well, since you pushed me over the edge. I'll be the devil on your shoulder..Go get it..You need it, think of what you could do with that tank. It would look great in your room, nobody could take care of it better than you. You could turn that piece of trash into a GEM!

But, seriously, go get the friggin car keys. Even if you don't keep it, take it home clean it up, and double your money....now you got more money for different toys!

That is a nice find to bad I dont have $125 or i would go get it. If you need any help contact me. We arent so far apart. :D

Offer $80, you dont know if it leaks or if that stuff works. Plus most people are hard up for money and most dont have a lot to spend....

I am going tomorrow for it! Woot! I won't have a place for the tank(I don't have a single 72'' wall in the house free or that could be free(damn small rental).

I'll probably clean it all up and sell off what I cannot use.

I plan on using the skimmer and return pump to get my sump going. I'll probably clean one of the MH/T5 combos up and use it on the 40g and then keep my aquatraders for a backup and then sell the other one. If there are some powerheads I'll probably use one more and keep the others or sell...

I am hoping to get all the funds needed to complete this tank with rock, CUC, and corals.

Just do a good job of cleaning that stuff up and you'll get your money back and then some. Nice work.

No :( The lady could never confirm she had it still and I didn't have the time to drive 3hrs for nothing at 8am in the morning. I had such great plans for this stuff...oh well! There will be more deals I am sure!

Back