Flowerpot

Eric Noa

Reefing newb
Hello guys,

I have a question, my flower pot barely opens and when it does open it doesn't open completely... I checked my water parameters and they are good.

here is a pic of the flowerpot.

Attachments

• Flowerpot 01:12:10.jpg
    Flowerpot 01:12:10.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 256
They are very tough corals to keep. You should be feeding it every few days. A useful trick is to cut off the bottom of a 2-liter soda bottle then put the soda bottle over it and squirt food in through the top of it. This will keep other animals from stealing its food, and will give it a lot of time to catch it and eat.

Good luck -- they are one of the hardest corals to keep in this hobby.

They are very tough corals to keep. You should be feeding it every few days. A useful trick is to cut off the bottom of a 2-liter soda bottle then put the soda bottle over it and squirt food in through the top of it. This will keep other animals from stealing its food, and will give it a lot of time to catch it and eat.

Good luck -- they are one of the hardest corals to keep in this hobby.

Thanks Biff... I was reading about the 2 liter soda bottle just a little bit ago.

where it is now it barely gets any flow... It had cross through my mind the thought of taking it out because it's just sitting there without doing anything.

Back