Fish suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put in many banded pipefish, dwarf blue line pipefish or dragon pipes. My next project will be pipes and ponies. :)

any of the fish listed will be fine with your ponies as long as they are not totally dependent on the pods which it sounds like no.. the fish listed are slow swimmers with the exception of the sixline wrasse (I would avoid) anthias I would question, they like to swim lots. Dottyback could make trouble. I would say royal gramma in place of it.

I'm certainly a newbie at the saltwater thing. But I know my false clown(captian Spalding) is kind of aggressive. He killed the firefish over night when the lights went out. So far its been a week since I added the blue spot sleeper goby(Happy) and things have been ok. They eye each other up when ever Captian spalding gets close to his burrow but they don't attack each other.. I even rearranged the tank a lot before I added Happy. I think what holds the clown at bay this time is the goby is actually slightly bigger than him..as apposed to the firefish which was far smaller..so he got all his fin ate off. ALL of them.

What a way to die. Bullied to death and all your extremities torn off. Must have been an awful death. Poor fellow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back