fish online

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
Anyone know of an online fish shop other then reefhot spot that does free:shock: shipping after so much is spent on one order. at reef hot spot if you order 225 dollars worth of stuff they ship it for free:Cheers:, which all of you know isnt hard to do:frustrat:. I was just wondering cause other online fish sites have diffrent marine stock then others

Saltwater Fish Superstore - Saltwaterfish.com

And BTW I just wanted to share why I dont get fish online. I want to be able to observe the fish before I buy it. Iwant to make sure he`s healthy and that he is eating. The eating one is very important. You dont know how many people have bought a fish anywhere and it was not eating and then it would starve to death in the tank. You might not have a LFS around and have to buy online but if you have one I would observe the fish if I could. JMO

Last edited:
Thanks yote.I remember someone on here a few months ago bitching about them not giving them a refund:grumble: unless they spent more money. But i will probably stick with reef hotspot and my lfs I have had great success with reef hot spot :Cheers:

I got almost all of my live stocks from Live Aquaria, but they don't have free shipping. Considering the discount/sales, sometimes it's just tiny bit more expensive than other stores. They do have an extremely easy money back policy if DOA and just about any thing.

While I prefer to buy local your not always able to find the fish you want in local fish stores. I've used Bluezooaquatics. and was very satisfied with my orders. They offer free shipping for orders over $75 and if you become a fan of their facebook page you get %10 off of non-sale items.

Back