Dr. Tim's One & Only

I think it's a gimmick. I look at it as lice sand. How can they keep anything in there and it ships dry? I think a few people on here has used it but... Maybe it's just me ,

Robb

I used it at the end of my cycle to make sure everything was done. Since I never had a very large cycle, I never got a chance to check out this thing's potential. But one day the ammonia was .25 ppm and next morning it was 0. I put in another table shrimp to make sure the biofilter was ready and the ammonia did go up a bit, so the Dr. Tim's didn't make a stable biofilter in my tank overnight, but, would you really expect that??

Other people have used it and are happy with it, so you should use it if you want to speed up your cycle a bit. :Cheers:

"Bio-Spira" by Instant Ocean is waaaay better!!! I used it to cycle my 55, my 150 & 220 gallon aquariums. It never failed once

Dr. Tim's One and Only is freaking amazing! I put it in my 27 cube day one. Cycled the whole thing in a week. They also sent me a bottle of ammonium chloride. I dosed enough of that to put my ammonia at 1 ppm to test the tank. And it was gone within 3 days. And so were Nitrites. I love the stuff. Wish I would have used it in my 75 instead of Bio-Spira. Bio-Spira took about 3 weeks to finish the cycle for me.

Back