Dead Rock maybe??

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Ok, so as usual i went to the LFS just to look..... yea sure worked out. Ended up getting a lot of stuff, but i saw some dead rock on a shelf (pretty sure it is.) and it was 10 bucks for two big bits. So i thought DO IT!!!

Took some pictures, one is clean, and it looks like it has dead coral on it, (white small branches with holes through the center), and one is very dirty, maybe dirt or dead algae?? I have no clue. Here is some piccys, help me out!! :mrgreen:

Photo0209.jpg

Photo0208.jpg

Photo0205.jpg

Photo0211.jpg

Photo0207.jpg

And then took the pup for a walkies!! :D

Photo0203.jpg

Photo0201.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rock. Did you fresh water dip it or whatever the good brains say to do?
And your pics make me shiver!!! I'm allergic to cold and snow.

Hahaha allergic to cold?? Thats a new one!! :D
But another thing to add is that the spaghetti rock smells really weird, the one that is covered in like brown dirt or something, just letting it sit in water and cleaning with a toothbrush at the min.

Ok, so as usual i went to the LFS just to look..... yea sure worked out. Ended up getting a lot of stuff, but i saw some dead rock on a shelf (pretty sure it is.) and it was 10 bucks for two big bits. So i thought DO IT!!!

Took some pictures, one is clean, and it looks like it has dead coral on it, (white small branches with holes through the center), and one is very dirty, maybe dirt or dead algae?? I have no clue. Here is some piccys, help me out!! :mrgreen:

Photo0209.jpg

Photo0208.jpg

Photo0205.jpg

Photo0211.jpg

Photo0207.jpg

And then took the pup for a walkies!! :D

Photo0203.jpg

Photo0201.jpg

If your dog was a fish, your last picture would be POTM material!

Back