clown

...and SOOOOO effective:death: , if you have the chops to do it. :mrgreen:

-Dr Marco :sfish:

true, but there is something manly about being able to bash something. Hmmm, maybe I need some anger management classes again, seems like the last ones are not taking.

I’m not about to smash a tiny innocent & helpless little clown fish on her death bed. Nothing manly about it Doc. I admire your cold & brutal strength. sometimes I suppose it is necessary…but not with a clown fish. They are just way too adorable to smash.

I'm a softy when it comes to clowns :) All my manliness goes right out the window and I become a helpless little girl.

Last edited:
It is comforting to know that you can admit that. It takes a real man to admit their connection with feminity. I too revert to wearing panties, but for different reasons. I love my clowns too, and I respect your decision to send off your clown using the means most comforting to your psyche. Vodka may be the way to go.

It is comforting to know that you can admit that. It takes a real man to admit their connection with feminity. I too revert to wearing panties, but for different reasons. I love my clowns too, and I respect your decision to send off your clown using the means most comforting to your psyche. Vodka may be the way to go.

Doc we have so much in common LOL.

Dont get me wrong, if it were the damsel that had been giving me a hard time for weeks, i would have no problem smashing that piece of shit excuse of a fish with a hammer and then throwing it in a blender just to make sure its really dead. That asshole of a fish gave me a really hard time...

All the clown did wrong was that she was too cute for her own good...

All the clown did wrong was that she was too cute for her own good...

And how many times has that got you in trouble with the women folk?:mrgreen:

And Doc,No offense Bud.But I DID NOT need the thought of you running around all gidy looking at your tanks with panties on.:shock:

with my man-gut bouncing all over the place? let me tell you, it is a sight to behold, especially in slow-mo....kinda like Chris Farely

only for comfort, reef. only for comfort. it reminds me of my days as a burlesque dancer. It is a long story and maybe one day, I will tell you about it.

yup. That will teach you to leave us. Glad you made it back in one piece.

Back