cleaning house again

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
well all the corals are pretty much gone. I still have alot of blue leg hermit crabs, nassarious obsoleta snails, and a sally light foot crab. I also have a medium yellow tang, and a medium blonde naso tang. let me know if anyone is interested.

Is the sally reef safe? If so would he be ok in my nano? If the answers are yes, and yes, then I might just take him! ;)

I'm sure he would love some little nano gobies for din din. :)

Hey quit ignoring my calls and answer your phone sometime. Please.

I'll take a case of crabs!I do need to step up my cleaner crew.I need snails and crabs but I don't know when I'll be up in that area.I might come to the meeting at Brandon's since I hear he is serving filet menion(spell police did I get menion right?) or I'll call Michael and see if he is going to be up there anytime soon.

Buzz!

michael will be at the november meeting to pick up some of my corals anyway, maybe he can pick some stuff up for you. ill probly just load all the crabs and snails up and bring them so just let michael know how many you want. they will probly be 50 cents each.

RevReefer said:
I havent seen where you called...seriously. I dont have any messages...

Sorry bud.

Time for an upgrade then, not complaining just letting you know incase there is a problem.

I called you on Thursday and left (VM), Friday, Saturday, Sunday and left (VM).

No big deal just wanted to see how life was treating you.
Brandon

talk about a hijack! come on guys, who cares who called who, they made PMs for this:mrgreen:

buzz, yes blue legs and nassarious snails are 50 cents

I'm already enjoying just some of the call fowarding features and I don't even have it. I'll comment further on the quality wednesday night.

Btw so bryan doesn't get mad... I'll take one nessarius snail... please bring it to my house on the 11th. ;)

brandon

ironman
this is bill, my wife is interested in the medium yellow tang, if you still have it how much do you want for it. let me know

thanks
bill

Back