Chat

jb61264

Reefing newb
Just wondering if anyone on the forum ever actually uses the chat feature?...everytime I've signed on there is nobody there. I signed on at 6pm this evening as it says there is usually a 'scheduled' chat but nobody :(

I tried to get Bifferwine to schedule a time that was convenient for everyone.It was a no go,she is sooooooo lazy.''I'm busy with this'' and ''I'm busy with that'' so she says yet she's here all the time.

Do you need help with anything?

I tried to get Bifferwine to schedule a time that was convenient for everyone.It was a no go,she is sooooooo lazy.''I'm busy with this'' and ''I'm busy with that'' so she says yet she's here all the time.

Do you need help with anything?

Nothing in particular at this time (although I'm sure that will change in no time :) )...just seems like the chat feature could be a really cool tool for everybody to interact on regular occasions...posting to forum threads is great but it would also be cool to maybe have a chat discussion topic every now and then...maybe discussing the lastest "newbie" topic in a magazine or even something a little more advanced.

I don't know what happened but we use to go in there all the time.I do have to say that 10% was saltwater related and rest....hmmmmmm...was adult related if you know what I mean.

Yeah, Jhnrb used to do scheduled "fish chat" times, but he doesn't do it anymore. And I just can't guarantee a time each week that I will be around to lead such a thing.

Who says we got to have a leader to discuss stuff.
99.9% of us are semi-adults most of the time.So why not hit the chat room from time to time.I miss chatting with ever body any how.

I would have a hard time finding a specific time to chat as well. the schedule doesn't always permit, which is why late at night I find myself catching up on old posts

-Doc

I could be interested in hosting a chat, but, it would have to be Saturdays from 7pm to 8pm pacific time for open discussion pertaining to the hobby. after the hosted time or until it ends for the evening either before or after 8pm then the chat could go to open discussion. let me know if interested and ill set it up.

I for one would definately be interested in participated...it would be great to have some sort of weekly discussion topic posted so people could prepare with questions and/or a little background research perhaps

Back