bundle of joy?

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
Well April and I found out yesterday on our 9th anniversary that we are expecting a baby, which ironically we concieved our son on our 5th anniversary.
So her deal was that I could get back into motorcycleling if I got her pregnant, and it only took me 2 weeks to get the job done. which for you unmarried people ( brandon) ill explain what the JOB means later.

HAHA! Dude thats Awesome! Congrats man!

In Brandon's defense though he does know what that means. I came over the other day and he had Tucker sitting down and he was telling him all about the birds and the bees. Since Tucker is his little boy. He looks just like his daddy!!

I have a feeling the first time tucker sees a hot looking female, Brandon will be the one taking notes.:shock:

ee440802.jpg

That's great! Congrats!! On the baby and on getting back into motorcycleling!! I was a month or so away from buying my first bike when my wife got pregnant with our next child (she's due in oct). So my motorcycle had to take a back seat for a couple years.
What kind of bike are you going to get?

I always rode cbr600's till I got married, and she made me sell them. Ill get another 600 or maybe a 1000 since Im a tad bigger than I used to be.

Back