Blonde Naso Tang?

I think it would make a great show fish for my 180

I don't even know how many fish I could go with, I was thinking a school of chromis or anthias would be wikkid though

yeah, that would look really nice, be careful with anthias though, very finicky fish and need lots of feedings, and if your going to go with the blonde naso as a show piece for the tank then get a male

The blondes are usually harder to get to eat at first compared to reg naso but are usually hardy after established. Nasos are really peaceful so it is a good tang to get if you think you may introduce one later.

Very docile and hardy as far as tang goes.My poor Biff died from unknown reasons over a year ago.[now that's an oxymoron,right Dustin?]

If you like or considering anthias.Go ahead an get them first,so they can adjust before you start adding big fishes.They are really skittish,hyper little guys.Bartletts are one of the easiest and hardiest,a personal favorite of mine.Get either all females or one male and 1+ females.Males are aggressive to other males.

Very docile and hardy as far as tang goes.My poor Biff died from unknown reasons over a year ago.[now that's an oxymoron,right Dustin?]

Ahhh yes, I'm sure all of us that were here remember the wonderful funeral service for Biff the Naso. I even saved a pic of it!

NasoPwned.jpg

Back