Biffy Finally Gets a Build Thread!

scars. he got pretty messed up when we were pulling him out of the 850gal. banged into a few rocks. didnt go over well..... but he got jill. chicks dig scars

when was he in a 850? and yes in my experience the chicks do love the scares. and also biff do you see what happens when you dont post picks? we hijack your thread and talk about jack

yeah they are but i dont have time or resources to maintain something like that, but it must be kool to have all the fun you want with it and have the coolest fish possible and then write it off on your taxes when you own a store

well actually its more like this..... Thats why you dont try running a business without a business degree no matter how much you know about business that doesnt mean you know dick about running a business or how to handle clients

Okay, some pics coming right up.

I had to rearrange my rocks to accommodate Jill. My tank looks worse now (NDB and I both think so), but at least she has somewhere to hide. She did not eat tonight and is still acting stressed, so I'm hoping she'll chill out a bit while the lights are off.

I'm moving the pics to Photobucket as I type this. These pictures were taken before the new aquascaping. In the process, something stung the hell out of my hand (I wasn't wearing my gloves :(). My hand is burning so bad... And my big, fat female tomato clown was trying to attack me the whole time. She's never done that before. Surprise, surprise. Anyways...

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!! The moment you've all been waiting for... I cleaned the glass myself because NDB was taking too long to get home from work. Therefore, the glass is filthy in the pics. Sorry.

Here is Jill waiting for the "big move" to happen:

042708001-1.jpg

Jill in her new home, frantic, stressed and freaking out:

042708013.jpg

042708012.jpg

042708011.jpg

042708003-1.jpg

042708005-1.jpg

042708006.jpg

042708007.jpg

042708008.jpg

042708009.jpg

That big ass fish looks so out of place like the big nasty carps in our lakes here in Tennessee.

Congrats,your either really brave or really crazy-I don't know which one,yet!?!?

Back