Bh-100

PufferGuy

Reefing newb
Anyone run an Octopus BH-100 Hob? Or have any pictures of the silencer and how exactly it is supposed to be attached? Any pictures or help is appreciated.

kinda but its a different style, the BH-100 has the pump inside the tank, its hard to explain but ill try to take a picture of it

What does the silencer look like? If it looks like a cap with 2 holes coming out of it, plug one end of the air hose into the silencer, and leave the other hole open...
Hope that helps a little bit..?

thats what i figured on that part. My question is more on the other end of that hose where it connects to the pump. The skimmer came with this thing to prevent livestock from getting sucked in but im not sure how that connects to hose at the end of the pump... i dont know if thats clear at all but i dont know how else to explain it

Is it a square looking thing with the slots at the top? Sorry, never seen the bh-100. On the bh-800 there's a square intake and you attach it to the intake pipe and bring it up to the point where the slots at about halfway in the water...
Hope that helps, I can try taking a close up photo of my octo if it helps?
-Alex

Back