Attention!

reefer09

Reefing newb
hello! im fairly new to the whole saltwater hobby.... i have an oceanic biocube that i have recently setup with around 5lbs of live rock and a damsel.... but i REALLY wanna get it looking good..... and i dont really have any place around here where i can get saltwater goods..... and if anybody wants to sell barter or donate ANYTHING i would be SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!! i am also open to any suggestions or ideas so please gimme some feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off,welcome to the site.
Theres several online places to get stuff.Plus several of the sites members sale and trade stuff.
You might also check to see if theres a reef club in your area.

hello! im fairly new to the whole saltwater hobby.... i have an oceanic biocube that i have recently setup with around 5lbs of live rock and a damsel.... but i REALLY wanna get it looking good..... and i dont really have any place around here where i can get saltwater goods..... and if anybody wants to sell barter or donate ANYTHING i would be SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!!!! i am also open to any suggestions or ideas so please gimme some feedback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome reefer! What size BC do you have? I'd def think about adding some more LR to help w/ filtration. Also, do research on what corals you put in because they can grow out of control fast and take over your tank and other corals. I'm currently experiencing that problem right now. DON'T TRUST YOUR LFS! Some are good, but some will just want to make a buck off you. There are many, many people on this site with a wealth of information and love to share their knowledge. Ask lots of questions, read old/new posts and you'll learn a lot from these folks. Just my :twocents:. Best of luck to you.

Hello and welcome to the site. I do 99.9% of my shopping online as my LFS are pretty disgusting. With a little research you can find quality products at a good value online.

Back