ato?

bullitt21

Reefing newb
i have a ro system and sometimes i work out of town and my wife wont replace evaporated water so i was wondering if someone has pic,directions on how they made there ro a ato. again you guys have been alot of help.thanks

that is a good question ... i am interested in this as well although i wont be adding an ATO until i get my bigger sump in place

The basics of it are a switch that kicks on when water hits point A and off at point B. The switch controls a very small pump. The switch can be a float switch but they arent that accurate or trustworth, a better system would use a conductivity switch. Look into Tsunami ATOs I hear they are good, I think Yote uses one. Reeffreak likes whatever ATO he is using as well. Crouzet makes an industial conductivity switch.

I have a reservoir of ro water hooked to a ATO unit. Not sure how to do it if you want it to come directly from the ro unit.

ccapt i bought one from auto top off.good people and fast shipping.but i got ? how long will that pump last shutting off and on like it does?

Back