Ato?

yote

In Memoriam
Got myself a Tunze AT-1 auto-top off.
Simple set up,and works good.
I'm just wandering if anybody knows anything about them.
Are they worth the money or not?

Does it mount down in your sump? I saw it on the website but does not have much info or a diagram. All I saw was the box..

Yote,I don't have that one.Man they are like heaven sent,no more worrying about filling up evaporation.Tunze usually make great product,I don't see why their ATO would be any different.

Mike,
Yeah,its got a sensor that mounts in the sump.

Reef
Thats the main reason I got it.Its a pain in my tail to pour a gallon jug full of water in every day.Plus with archery season opening weekend after next,i'll be gone on the weekends.Figured with an ATO I'd have one less worry while i'm hunting.

I have mine set to fill every 4 hrs or so.
Its nice that it fills a little at a time and not the full 2-3 gallons I had do at one time.Definitely keeps a more stable salinity.The best 100 bucks I spent ever.

Mik,it would be great on the 90g. coming soon.When you get one,your wonder why you waited all that time.

I personally have a Reef Fanatic ATO.The controller,aqua lifter pump and airline tubing all for around $100.

LMAO.Naw.Y'all forgetting that archery season opens in 2 weeks.:mrgreen:

Actually,I think I'm going to use my ATO to dose kalk and see if that will help me keep up with my calcium and alkalinty.

Back