Aquascaping

Tanner

Tanerious Swimeroundus
I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips or methods of how you aquascape.

aqua.webp

aqau.webp

This is what mine looks like so far, anybody have any constructive criticism ? Haha

Last edited:
i would say the most important is when your stacking on each other. to make sure those rocks are wedged in good and cant be knocked over to kill fish or maybe even break your tank

your tank is lokking good so far...imo, you must have a theme for your tank, for example; a coral wall, or rock mound on one side of tank, or multiple islands, etc. just to let you know, you're gonna change your formation numerous times before you're satisfied with it. I personally like the tall wall in the back stacked high.

I went thru the gallery and looked at other tanks. I didn't like my rock formation after it was all done and set up for a few months. After looking at others, I changed mine. I like it much better now.

On my next tank I think I'm gonna do a "footprint" setup where you kind of have large pillars supporting shelves.

You could get some kind of adhesive and try that?

Ive changed em around 3 or 4 more times so far TODAY and I think I have finally found a way I like...for now.. lol

I like my look also. Plus, if you have corals on them, it makes it a little difficult. When I moved mine, the green mushrooms kinda got split up. And I have some rocks on the side glass, I don't like that, but I can deal with it for awhile.

When I aquascape,I let the rock decide how its gonna fit.Kinda like a jig-saw puzzle.However the rock is stable with no danger of falling,is how I leave it.
I figure if its good enough for mother nature,its good enough for my tank.

Back