anemone still doing great?

Probably. They do die really slowly. You can artificially sustain them for a while by hand feeding them frequently. Kinda like being on life support and feeding tubes for people.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

yup, it is probably just dying slowly. why would you do that to a helpless animal ?? give the damn thing to someone who will give it a proper home. i bet if your mom and dad knew that you were intentionally killing this animal, they would put an end to it, and make you take it back or give it away. man, this pisses me off !! do you just not believe anything we say or is it that you think you know more than us ??

yup, it is probably just dying slowly. why would you do that to a helpless animal ?? give the damn thing to someone who will give it a proper home. i bet if your mom and dad knew that you were intentionally killing this animal, they would put an end to it, and make you take it back or give it away. man, this pisses me off !! do you just not believe anything we say or is it that you think you know more than us ??

I used to kill cats and dogs at his age and I'm normal and have few issues!!!!!

BTW I'm just joking!!!
HIBYE get some more light for the damn thing!!!!

you know Hawk, the invitation is still open to have an on-line sit down session when you think you are ready. Free of charge. :mrgreen:

-Doc

Hawk,

I have no fear. After working with the population I have for the last ten years, I am confident that I can stomach just about everything. Not to sound too clinical, but we all have our stuff, things that bug us and drive us crazy. We all struggle with things that we don't like or that scare us. People are people. Always have been and always will be. I just like to listen and offer support where I can.

-Doc

Back