what the f&*k???

Doc

I don't work for anybody
So, I have had there zoas in my tank for about a month, probably closer to two months, and NOTHING. NO spreading at all. WHY? what did I do wrong? I have them placed near rocks toward the bottom of the tank, low flow, nothing eating them, they all are opened up, but there is no sign of taking over other rocks. what the hell? Aren't Zoas like mushrooms? I blink and I have 4 more new ones that I cannot seem to kill fast enough. Why aren't my expensive Zoas doing anything? I have green ones, orange ones, red ones, pink ones, green with yellow circles - nothing doing. It is pissing me off. Yes, my parameters are spot on, always have been, always will be. I do have my cal and DKh through thru the roof, could that be why they are slow growing? ideas?

-Doc

Maybe your waters a bit too clean for em Doc.
I've noticed that 99.9% of softies like water that has a trace of nitrates and phosphates in it.I'm not talking 20ppm nitrates either,just a trace of em.

could be. but, Yote, that is a stupid reason!!! not you, the reason. I have tried so damn hard to keep my water clean and it is inhibiting my coral growth, retarded animals. f*&k them. I want cyano again. Al least I could grow that :pooh: without trouble.

-Doc

I come to the conclusion that some zoas grow like crazy while others barely do anything.I have some green ones that haven't spread much at all and some eagle eyes that are spreading like the plague.I have some neon orange and lime green ones that are spreading moderately.Go figure.

could be. but, Yote, that is a stupid reason!!! not you, the reason. I have tried so damn hard to keep my water clean and it is inhibiting my coral growth, retarded animals. f*&k them. I want cyano again. Al least I could grow that :pooh: without trouble.

-Doc

Dude, you need to see a therapist:mrgreen:

yeah, it seems like the ugly ones do spread faster. the pretty ones just don't seem to go as fast, just like women.

SSalty, I do my own therapy when needed. I set up a mirror and go to town on myself.

-Doc

The RARE zoas will hardly move thats why they are rare...

My water Specs are Right at the norm my salinity is a lil on the high side

I got my Bam Bam's on the 1st week in Nov. thats al that those have moved. My Radio active Dragon eyes have Damn near covered the Frag rock they are on and they only had 10 or so polyps the same day,

I am Dosing once a week
Purple up
Cyclopeze
Iodine
Coral Vite.

Hey now, we need to let Biff find her own identity. She seems to be pretty, that means she goes slow, just like a good woman should.

-Doc

she has been a good girl lately and I am proud of her. I am always happy when people change for the better. As an example, Look at Alexander, because of this forum, he has finally learned to speak in complete sentences! :bounce:

-Doc

lol! yeah I think this is the most reading I have done since I was 15. its been great for my english skills ....... exept wehn hibie poasts sumpthing thin it meassez mee all up

HA!!! that was great!!! Hibye got

pwned_2.jpg

-Doc

oh yeah, baby. There are more where that came from. Just wait. :mrgreen:

Glad you liked it

-Doc

Back