Uso!!

Bifferwine

I am a girl
Unidentified Spongey Object. Any ideas? I licked it. It tastes like papaya. Just kidding.

112107017.jpg

112107018.jpg

You can also see from those pics how scratched up the glass is. Another reason why I've found it a challenge to take good macro shots in my tank.

Yeah! That's the same one that I watched kill a mushroom that I had placed in its territory once! His name is Rainbow. We've come to a mutual understanding, and he gets along fine with everyone else now.

Okay Bobby. I'm just gonna say it. You're retarded. :p Just kidding, man.

It has no shell. And the stringy things are clearly coming from similar spongey stuff that's covering the rock. And it doesn't swim.

It's attached to a rock that was at the very back of my tank. I'd been seeing those stringy things sticking out and waving around for months, but today I finally got bored enough to pull the rock out to take a closer look.

Clams dont just swim around they attach to rocks and glass and will stay put. I had a clam hitchhicker and he attached to a rock and has been there for quit some time. I don't know then I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find anything.

Clams dont just swim around they attach to rocks and glass and will stay put. I had a clam hitchhicker and he attached to a rock and has been there for quit some time. I don't know then I'll keep looking around and let you know if I find anything.

Yeah but that one was called a "swimming clam". Either way, I've never heard of it before. Thanks!

Back