Self Cleaning Toilets

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ul7prwoiM]YouTube - Swedish Self-Cleaning Toilet[/ame]

I almost got my hands on a free "smart toilet" :) But the people decided to sell it instead. It was a Neorest 3000 -- It has a built in bidet, remote control to control water and temp, heated seats, lightbulb, built-in deodorizer, automatic lid closer....Hillarious!!! Some models even have a built in SD card reader so you can load sounds on so people don't hear your embarrassing sounds!!! Cost $3000

I still don't understand bidets.
We were looking at them in Europe and neither of us could figure out how the hell to use it. I have a good idea, but some of them are in really tight spots between the wall and the toilet and the whole thing seems like it would be a real balancing act and way too much trouble.

This is one instance where an illustrated or photographic guide would really help. :D

OMG that would be so nice I live in a house that no one can kee the seat clean, I have to inspect B/4 I use lol

If she wasn't a coke addict - I'd clean her toilets for her. :bounce: Chick was HAWT!

OMG that would be so nice I live in a house that no one can kee the seat clean, I have to inspect B/4 I use lol

Hehehe....we have enough bathrooms in our house that we each have our favorites ;) Mine's the master bedroom, the kids have their own, and hubby for some reason prefers the itty bitty closet half bathroom. Hardly anyone uses the basement bathroom So pretty much there's an unspoken rule of who gets priorities on each bathroom LOL

Leave it to the Swedes:mrgreen:

But can you imagine the outrage this comercial would cause in the states?
"These toilets glamorize drug use!!!!!":frustrat:

All I know is I love European commercials ... something like that would never fly on American TV.

Back