rodi resevoir

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
So I'm still working on ideas for my RODI reservoir. Basically, Ii need to get rid of the bucket I have under my kitchen sink which is unsightly and in the way.

I am planning on moving it to a little nook around the corner from the kitchen. I'm having trouble figuring out exactly how I want to set it up. I was thinking of having a large 20gal bucket with a float valve, so it stays full. Ideally I'd like a valve at the bottom of the bucket to fill other containers, but anything I find online is like $200 - I'd like to go about building my own but I have no idea how.

Any suggestions?

Also, if anyone have good pics of their rodi reservoirs, post em!

Thanks
Alex

i'm looking to do the same thing as you. i plan on using a bulk head on the bottom of the pail with a pvc ball valve to get the water out of the pail. then eventually i'm going to get the float valve i told you about earlier so my pail will fill up automatically.

that's what I'd like to do, but I'm not really sure on how to drill the barrel - I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy, but I'm not very DIY friendly.

you could get the correct size "hole saw" for your bulk head from sears or home depot. very easy. to drill through a trash can it doesn't even have to be an expensive one. 7 or 8 bucks.

002-16.jpg

Back