RO/DI Purchase Advice

dskirtech

Reef'n The Day Away
Now I know everyone has their favorite based on word of mouth or a deal they got, but If I am looking for a flexible (installation location), Durable, nice quality RO/DI system in the $200(ish) neighborhood. What are some good brands?

All in all, I will have almost 300 gallons of tank that I will be doing 10-15% changes on weekly. I usually stage them so that Im not doing them all on the same day.

Additionally, I live in a "box-on-blocks" (trailer) so my mounting possibilities are not the best. something able to be mounted above the counter that I could tie into my faucet when i needed to make a batch of water would be preferable.

i got mine from pure water club for about 130. and it is stufed under my kitchen sink.

this is the one i got
it is the 100gal a day 6 stage duel use
22-273.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
22-273-1-1.jpg
[/FONT]

and here is pic of mine under the sink

006-4.jpg

www.purewaterclub.com

it is under the multi use drinking/aquarium. it came with everything. mine is hooked into the plumming i cut the water pipe and put a valve in so i coould shut the unit off if needed. plus i dont like to use the needle valves that they supply to hook up the water. and you will need to get a float valve for the aquarium end to shut the water off on that tube or a ballvalve.i am very happy with this unit.

Back