Ok finally the pix!

phastroh

Do Not Listen To Me!!!
Just click on each pic.

Here is the link Aquarium Header

Notes: I painted the stand brown to match and yes you can see the wood pattern still. I have not painted the top yet but I am posting here because it is no showcase.....yet!

This post is for all to see but specifically Bifferwine, bjohanson1234 and yote so they can see what I was saying.

I have only added the salt so far.

Looks good.

I would put a stainless steel hose clamp on the fitting that is out of the water. I know that it probably wont be any problem, but why chance it. The one in the water, I would just use a zip tie. I know it is probably overkill, but you would hate it if one of those came loose.

Yeah I thought about it so good idea I will. They tube is pretty tight but crazy stuff happens like.a clog a burst.

I don't really know about the background yet. I will have a lot of rock so I may not color it at all.

I have seen them colored and it isn't my style or what I like.

I do wish I had a wide tank in the middle so it was a 360 sorta.

If I did the color I may go with a light blue. I don't like the regular blue tarp kind of blue. Like I said I don't want any.

You probably won't see the wires when I am done tidying it up.

Just click on each pic.

Here is the link Aquarium Header

Notes: I painted the stand brown to match and yes you can see the wood pattern still. I have not painted the top yet but I am posting here because it is no showcase.....yet!

This post is for all to see but specifically Bifferwine, bjohanson1234 and yote so they can see what I was saying.

I have only added the salt so far.

Vary nice :D

Back