New Fish...

dolphins8426

Reefing newb
Ill take another picture after i set the guy loose....

fish040.JPG

had mine for 6 months died this morning, crazy thing is it was looking skinny and it always ate real well still got tons of pods and it ate frozen food. By the time i came home a linkia was already on it and bristle worms will finish it tonight im sure.

You mean the signatures? We have three clubs. The Big Tank Club (120 gallons +), the Medium Tank Club, and the Tiny Tank Club.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

Right click on the picture of whatever club you belong to, save it to your desktop, and set it as your new signature pic.

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR LR SECRET SANTA 2007! PM S13REDLINE NOW! DO IT! OR ELSE! OR ELSE WHAT? YOU SAY. YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT, THAT'S WHAT.

he seems to be doing fine and all over the place eating everything in site. ill take a pic when I get home from work. another concern I have is that I noticed some flatworms on my new mushroom coral. maybe 10 to 15 on the coral and a few are on the glass in the morning when I turn my tank ligts on. how do I get rid of them. can I freshwater dip my mushroom to get the pest off or maybe a high sality dip or should I just leave it be. I just don't want these punks to take over my tank. any suggestions on what to do before they get out of hand. thanks

Flatworms can quickly take over a tank, and dipping your corals won't help because they are still on the rocks and glass. There are chemicals you can add to kill them, but I don't think they are reef safe. Your best bet is to pick up a sixline wrasse, they eat them. Mandarins also eat them, but if you don't get a mandarin that also eats frozen food it will just starve eventually. I'd go with the sixline if I were you.

Back