My New Lights...

Ctimpson

Reefing newb
So, I got my new lights today... 150 watt HQI halide and 2 T5's with individual reflectors... I think I have to buy a new halide bulb, will probably go with the XM's... Here are some pics... Should the bulb be brighter or does this look like a normal 150 watt bulb... I guess I am just used to my PC's being really white and really bright...The bulb is like 6 to 8 months old... It does have an electronic ballast for both the halide and T5's...

fishandbunnies020.jpg

fishandbunnies019.jpg

XM bulbs are GREAT, but if you saw the difference in the coral coloration between the XM's and ReefLux bulbs ... you would choose ReefLux.

a friend of mine keeps the same corals as me ... his look AWESOME compared to mine. mine look great, but his blow mine out of the water (pun intended). lol

just my $.02

so today, I bought a new XM 14000k bulb and all I can say is WOW... Really nice bulb... I am currently adding 50 more lbs. of rock to my tank... Check out my tank showcase for the pics. I will post them later... Also I ordered new T5 bulbs and my maxijets for the wavemaker I bought from Yote, moneys on the way pal...Thanks again...

Back