My Fishy List!

Waddi

Shenanigans?
Ok, so i now have a list of the fish that i want to get after the tank has cycled! :bounce:

So here goes:
-1 Yellow Watchmen Goby
-2 Clowns (Maybe black percula?)
-Blennie of some sort.
-Banded Pipefish if available.

Hows that sound for my 32?? Don't know about the Goby, maybe not a watchmen but a different kind? any nice ones out there?? :question:

Only thing is there there are no black percula there is only black and white Ocellaris. I know I have come across a couple of websites that call them black false percula, but in essence those are Ocellaris.

Only thing is there there are no black percula there is only black and white Ocellaris. I know I have come across a couple of websites that call them black false percula, but in essence those are Ocellaris.

Well there you go, learn something new everyday!! :mrgreen:
I guess those are the ones im getting then!! :wink:

I thought pipefish were pretty hard to keep? and recommended for ppl with some experience under their belt and up for the challenge?

I thought pipefish were meant to be slow eater?s thats why they go with seahorses?

Anyway, list sounds good if everyone has approved it :)

but thats about your limit, dont try to get more down the road :P

I would recommend skipping the Pipefish as well. And instead of the Yellow Watchman look at a Blue Spot Jawfish. They are cool looking fish. Just be sure you have a tight fitting top on your tank. Blennies/Jawfish are notorious for jumping.

Even captive breed they are still slow eaters and should be kept with peaceful tankmates, but the captive breed ones are a little hardier and a little better about being fed.

Back